Wednesday, April 1, 2009

lonely

 Just when I think I've made it through the roughest part of having a new baby a black cloud drifts over me and I just can't see how to change it. 

I was starting to make friends in my playgroup. After having CPS called on me by people who I thought were my friends I am cautious. So I had no one's email or phone number. Just hoped I would see them again at another playgroup meeting. Then the organizer shuts down the playgroup. Just like that. No one to talk to. Now I have to start all over.

Husband comes home from work and doesn't feel like listening to me talk. I will be talking about something and five minutes later he will ask me about the same thing I was talking about. Example from yesterday:

Me: "When [Alpha] was at school today [Beta] layed on a pillow in the living room floor and took a nap all on her own while I was nursing Gamma. It was so cute!"

Him five minutes later: "Did [Beta] take a nap today?"

Me: "Are you seriously asking me that?" I had just finished telling him about her nap. He was fucking ignoring me.

 My mom doesn't like to talk to me on the phone, she half ignores me when I call her. The only friends I do have work full time. 

I hate being alone with the kids all day. I feel guilty for hating it, but I hate it. I take them to the park but we never stay long because its hard to keep track of Beta. She is 20 months old and tries to run in the street. 

I feel like I am so alone and no one cares. I just want some friends. Is that so much to ask for out of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment